Monday, September 11, 2023

Where are all the places you have lived? What was your favorite? Why?

Growing up I lived in Beckley, we lived off of Harper Rd, then moved across town.

I Lived in Beckley until I was married.  I can't really say any of the places that I lived growing were a favorite.
Violet

I lived in Beckley while I was growing up.  We moved several times and ended up on Harper Rd.  
Rob 


We moved to Hinton WV, Summers County we were  there for about a year.  We moved to Moncove Lake, in Monroe County,  we were there for 12 years. Which was your dad's favorite.  He liked that we had a lot family there all Summer long.

Best Hikes and Trails in Moncove Lake State Park | AllTrailsMoncove Lake Campground, Moncove Lake, WV: 1 Hipcamper Review And 9 Photos
We moved to Holly River State Park in Webster County,  we were there 7 years.
We moved to Plum Orchard Lake, Fayette County, we lived there 24  years.  
Then we moved to a Beckley, we have been here 6 years.  All of these Holly River State Park Foundation | Hacker Valley WVplaces are  in WV.


Holly River State Park Is A Waterfall Paradise In West VirginiaPlum Orchard Lake to be closed April 2-3 | News | fayettetribune.com

My  (Violet) favorite place was Holly River, the Park was beautiful. Our  kids always had things they could do in the Summer and made new friends every Summer.  The downside of Holly River was it was so rural, that it took a hour to get anywhere.
Rob and Violet 





No comments:

Post a Comment